PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1) All persons wishing to sell at the EBBA Auction must have current EBBA membership >>>proof may be requested<<<.
2) Membership starts on November 15th of the current year, and ceases on November 14th, of the following year.
3) There is a limit of 20 boxes per member. No more than 5 boxes of the same type of birds.
4) All boxes must have EBBA sales Tag, which may be purchased on the day of the sale at the hall door. Tags may also be ordered by mail from the Club secretary.
5) Tags must be filled out completely, including
A. Breed and Species
B. Declaration of deformities
C. Declaration of mixed breeds
D. Permit numbers where required
Please include your LOT number and the BOX number, with total number of boxes on the sales Tag.
Ex. 1/20, 2/20, 3/20 and so on.
6) Members are asked to pick up their Lot numbers and sales Tags before unloading their boxes, this reduces confusion at the door, and makes set up easier.
7) All Boxes are to be of an appropriate size for the bird/s it contains and have a window large enough, for the birds to be viewed easily by the buyers. Any Box with wire or abrasive bottom will be rejected (this is to protect rented facilities).
8) Sales Chairperson has the support of the Club to reject any inappropriate caging, or diseased stock.
9) The EBBA will not be responsible for the loss or injury of any bird entered in the sale, or boxes or tags which may be lost at the sale.
10) For birds requiring permits, EBBA will provide 3 copy Tags as receipts for the seller, the club and the buyer. Please note, the Buyer is responsible to fill these completely. The pink copy is Buyers record, the White and Yellow will go to the cashier, where it's the Sellers responsibility to pick up Yellow copy from the box marked "Permits".
11) Commission charged by the Club is 15% of your total sales (10% for individual item sold at $100.00 or more).
12) Bid-ins (buy backs) will be accepted, the Seller will pay 5% commission to the Club. The Runner will mark Bid-in on the box. Seller will sign the Sale Tag. Do not pay the Runner. The Sale Tag will go to the Cashier, where commission will be calculated based on Bid-in price marked on the box.
13) There will be no reserve bids.
14) Imported birds (stock from outside EBBA area) are included in the sale. The buyer of this stock is asked to fill in the bottom of the sales Tag for the Club records.
15) All money must be picked up at the sale. Any money not picked up, will be subject to $1 fee and forwarded by mail.
16) THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC SELLING ALLOWED. Members’ cooperation is requested. STRICTLY NO ANIMALS
THE CLUB WOULD LIKE TO ASK EVERY PERSON SELLING OR BUYING TO PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR SALE HALL CLEAN. THIS IS TO ENSURE FUTURE YEARS AT THIS LOCATION.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
Seller’s Name: Please print your name legibly
Address: Seller’s address
Phone Number: Sellers complete number
Permit Number: Only if selling a gamebird
Quantity: Number of boxes brought to the sale
Auction Lot: Number assigned to seller for the day
Description of Article: Please provide a complete description of the bird including gender and deformities.
Buyer Name: Required if buying a gamebird
Address of Buyer: Required if buying a gamebird
Permit Number of Buyer: Required if buying a gamebird
Phone Number of Buyer: Required if buying a gamebird
Copyright © 2020 Eastern Bird Breeders Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder